Helping Employers And Management Address Labor Law Issues
Employers and management, who are union and subject to collective bargaining agreements, must address an additional set of rules and regulations promulgated by the National Labor Relations Board.
With more than 40 years of experience, the attorneys at Gordon L. Osaka, P.C., understand the unique and complex needs of employers and members of management, and work to protect and represent their best interests in a variety of labor matters.
We represent employers and management in labor law issues, including:
- Unfair labor practice
- Jurisdiction disputes between competing unions
- Drug and alcohol policy, testing and discipline
- Disciplinary grievances up to and including termination
- Arbitration of just cause grievances
- Defending the employer and management from union health and welfare trust claims for alleged unpaid contributions filed in federal court
- Union grievances
Contact Us For Experienced Labor Law Representation
There is no substitute for real experience. Call our Portland, Oregon law firm today at 503-644-3266 to speak with a lawyer about your employment and labor law needs. We will provide the legal information and options you need to save time and money. You can also reach out to us online by submitting a contact form and telling us more about your specific case. We look forward to meeting you and helping you overcome the legal challenges you are facing.